- All the smaller wind harps are shipped & insured via UPS Ground which includes the Klarion Call models and all Bells.
- The Larger wind harps and bases are shipped via Freight carriers, Harmony Wind Harps will provide a crating and shipping quote once destination is determined.
- All products must be inspected immediately upon arrival. It is your responsibility to note any shipping damage and you must report any damage within 24 hours of delivery to Harmony Wind Harps. Damage not reported within this time frame cannot be covered under warranty.
- If Wind Harp arrives damaged via UPS ground do not accept the package and report damages immediately within 24 hrs to Harmony Wind Harps .
- Harmony Wind Harps does its best to qualify its customers by offering a free consultation on the optimal location to install the wind harp. All our wind harps require an optimal wind speed of 7-15 mph and the wind harps will not function properly if there is no access to a steady even breeze of this speed.
- Soundscapes International Inc./Harmony Wind Harps makes no guarantees either written or implied as to the quality or duration of the sound generated by the wind harp because this is totally dependent upon the site chosen for installation, which is the full responsibility of the customer.
- Harmony Wind Harps will only accept returns on Wind Harps and bells if the customer reports the damage within 24 hrs of receiving the harp .
- Return shipping and crating on any repairs needed on the wind harps or bells within the warranty period are paid by the customer.
- All sales are final on custom commissioned Wind Harps and Bells - no refunds.