Harmony Wind Harps provides custom design and fabrication of basically any of our wind harp models which includes those wind harps we currently have in inventory for immediate sale, as well as any harps shown on our public or private installation pages.
- Custom designs can include the choices of different fabrication materials (alloy aluminum, stainless steel, cold rolled steel, silicon bronze or titanium) as well as scaling of wind harp sizes and a variety of finishing options including powder coating, polished metal finishes or weathered steel.
- 45 minute free consultation to clarify the needs and vision of the client as well as suitability of site for installation.
- Artist provides design suggestions to client that supports their vision and goals.
- Consultation fee is $75.00 / hr. billed via Paypal for continued consultation beyond 45 minutes.
Custom designs for client includes;
- Conceptual design (2D CAD drawing) with cost estimate incorporating design preferences and other input from client.
- Estimated delivery cost.
- Estimated time of delivery to site for installation.
- Custom Design fee - $295. billed through Pay pal.
Once Client has agreed to commission custom Wind Harp and Fabrication Contract is signed, artist will provide:
- Site visit to determine optimal installation location, if necessary, (paid for separately by client).
- Design documents for wind harp footer and anchor bolt assembly.
- Maintenance manual and virtual training available for maintenance personnel .ie string replacement and general wind harp care.
Contact Harmony Wind Harps today to design your very own custom sound garden.